Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Mission Accomplished

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I really am not around much any more....but now and again I do stop in to see whats going on, and as I read this board this morning, all I can think is, the way everyone is going at it here, Nitro has accomplished his mission. Not only to drive regs from the pool but stand back and look at the way everyone is fighting with everyone else? I don't know all of whats going on, and really don't want to know, for it would take up too much time that could be spent on positive things in life. I just want to say that it saddens me that people who were once great friends have let Nitro do this, and yes it is Nitro that has done this...at least the one that added fuel to this fire to spread it...all of you are the ones that let it continue as opposed to stomping it out....as for the comments made in a room about rotten and heidi? How much more of a coward can you be, hiding behind anony names no one knows you as, and really, does anyone care what your opinion is, whoever you are? heidster and I are, and will always be best friends, Nitro nor anyone will drive apart our friendship....and as for snails....it might shock all of you but for the most part I like snails too *L* I don't care for his "ownership" attitude he rips off now and again when it comes to heidi, I find that very degrading even if someone is simply trying to be funny....but as a person...on a whole, snail is an alright guy I think? Seems to be very bright and able to hold his own in conversations, and comes back with some of the funniest things I have ever heard. I have been in the pool and seen him defend nearly every one of you so much that he ends up with a boot in his ass *L*....not alot of people would do that...I know Nitro's really stirring it up.....I'd just like to see everyone step back and re-evaluate the whole situation, for a day, can't we let the name calling and bad mouthing stop? I just think its sad.....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey! *L*....I know that the luxury items thread is not all that deep or interesting *L* and who really wants to read about my disgustingly messy divorce...or what life has taught ME!? *L* *uhduh*...But I have TRIED to change the Nitro subject a few times here...*L* Someone else can feel free to think of something else to talk about and I promise I will reply! So go forth and multiply *L*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SPYDERHATE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2001
    Posts
    294
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    YEAH MOTHAFUCKERS, CAUSE ITS LIE THAT

    ------------------
    LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At this point its not about Nitro doing it to us...Is us doing it to one another and I cant help but think that Nitro is loving this....I think we need a group hug?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just meant.....I think that everyone let Nitro stir it up....and who cares about Nitro....so stop lettin him stir and remember what it was like to have fun, thats all *S*...Maybe I didn't speak well, won't be the first time *L*....and minnow, I ejoyed your threads...messy divorce and all *L*...I surely didn't mean that I hadn't and if my post was construed that way, I sincerely apologize....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not at all redhead *L*....I was just teasing *W*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I for one would like a post to start about the different kinds of fishhooks people use in different countries

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    i think i'm in-love with shhhh

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that was certainly cruel goofball sam....MINNOW IS A FISH...*rolls eyes*

    *bites your big toe* biggrin

  10. #10
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that does not surprise me at all coming from Sam....he is fishist! *L*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •